Make your own free website on Tripod.com
Home
Get Involved
Calendar of Events
Family Involvement
Market Day
Celebration For Education
PIP Workshop Meals
Family Fundraising
PIP Connection
Contact Us
Links
Log Your Hours!
Shiningminds.com

pipupdated.gif

Don't forget to check out our Family Store at Amazon!

pipfamilyfund..gif

 

At Community Montessori we are very careful about the fundraising programs we initiate. We want to only do a few fundraisers a year so that our communication with our families is based mostly on the child and is not overshadowed by fundraising ventures.

We carefully choose our fundraising that we participate in so they follow the guidelines at our school. However, we do participate in the year around programs that are little to no effort on our families and reevaluate every year if they are working.

A portion of all family fundraising goes towards PIP Grants.

Fundraising includes purchase of/participation in T-shirts, Magnets,Placemats, Yearbook, Book Fair, Celebration for Education, Family Nights, Box Tops, Recycling, Store Rewards and Campbell's labels. For more information on all of these please see the Family Fundraising flyer or visit the websites below.

kroger.jpg

Kroger Cards
Purchase your Kroger Gift Card at the curved desk!  Cards are $5 and can be recharged for all your purchases, Community Montessori receives 4% (can be used for anything including fuel and prescriptions in Kroger stores with the exception of services).  The gift card is accepted in all Kroger Stores throughout the U.S. and can be sent to family and friends out of state and still benefit Communit Montessori as long as the card is recharged.  Contact PIP at pip@shiningminds.com or stop by the curved desk for more information! 

campbellslogo.jpg

 
Campbell's
 
Click here for a List of eligible products
 
Campbell's Labels for Education is a program that helps schools obtain FREE educational merchandise in exchange for proofs of purchase collected from eligible Campbell brands.  You can help by saving and bringing proofs of purchase (UPCs) to the Parent Room. 
 

newcampbells.jpg

**NEW** Please be aware that the information we need to collect from Campbell’s products for Labels for Education is the UPC (Barcode).  Unfortunately, we are no longer able to redeem the front label.    Any labels turned in without a UPC will have to be thrown away, so please clip carefully!  To the right is an example of what to clip.

btscissors.jpg

Box Tops
 
Click here for a list of eligible products
 
Earn CASH for our school every time you clip Box Tops coupons, shop online at the Box Top Marketplace or order books online at the Reading Room.  It's easy to earn CASH for our school.  Go to bfte.com and sign up today!

 
 
T-shirts, Magnets, Placemats & Yearbooks
 
80% of the profit from these items goes to paying for our new building.  The other 20% goes to PIP.  PIP uses this money for grants, Staff Appreciation Week, Fall Family Night, Celebration for Education and Harvest Homecoming.

officedepot.gif

Office Depot 
 

Earn 5% in credit for our school to use towards FREE supplies by shopping at Office Depot. Provide our ID number 70123286.

Office Depot will award our school 5% of the qualifying purchases in merchandise credit which can be used towards FREE supplies!

target.gif

Target 
 
Take charge of education . You shop, our school benefits.  Apply and get approved for a REDcard.  Enroll in Take Charge of Education and choose our school (ID 113407).  Start shopping with your REDcard. 

meijercommunityrewards.jpg

Meijer Community Rewards
 
Enrolled members shop Meijer, simply paying with cash, PIN-based debit card or linked Meijer Credit Card. Purchases made with a linked Meijer Credit Card earn 1%. Purchases made with cash or PIN-based debit card and a swiped Meijer 1 CardSM earn 0.5%. Meijer organization number 465663.

Recycling-
 
We can earn $$ collecting empty inkjets, laser toners, laptops, i-pods and cell phones!  Bring them to the collection box located in the Parent Room.

'Cell Phone, Laptop, Gold & Silver Jewelry Recycling Fundraiser'

Thank you for your continued support